- CPAPs, Masks & Supplies
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the SoClean 2, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
SoClean 2 Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 1 Year Warranty
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold*
- Peace-of-mind sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
The inside chamber was designed specifically so that multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks.
SoClean uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
*Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary.
Do you have a heated hose for the ResMed S9, ResMed Airsense 10, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel ICON™, or a Fisher & Paykel 600 series? You will need an adapter for SoClean to work -
Click for the Adapter for the Resmed Airsense 10 System.